New, 4th generation of LEED rating system was announced in 2013, and it brought few significant changes in the worlds most famous green building certification process.
Energo Green Consultant ,USGBC Education Partner, organizes LEED education courses for professionals, interested in the field of green building, in all Europe. Objectives „LEED V4 Rating System Understanding the Design + Construction LEED Rating System“:
- Identify Technical requirements of the LEED Design and Construction rating system
- Describe the goals, purposes and requirements of Design and construction prerequisites credits
- Identify synergies and differences for the Interior Design and Construction rating system
- Describe and Highlight differences specific for the project type adaptation
- Describe key concepts, requirements, strategies referenced standards and synergies within all credit categories.
Workshop will be held od March 18th 2014, in Belgrade, using original USGBC learning material.
USGBC, as the developer of LEED, is the official source for LEED and green building education providing the most innovative and highest quality LEED and green building knowledge and training whether a professional is preparing for a LEED exam, maintaining their credential, seeking LEED project support, or looking to expand their LEED and green building knowledge.
USGBC’s education program curriculum content and materials are developed, maintained and owned by USGBC. These programs are delivered globally by officially licensed USGBC Authorized Education Delivery Partners™ and are taught by USGBC Faculty™.
USGBC Faculty™ are expert practitioners in the green building industry who are the only individuals authorized to teach USGBC education programs. With hundreds of courses a year taught worldwide, Faculty are on the front lines of the green building movement, educating thousands per year on the use and value of green building practices and the LEED rating systems.